POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 60fps animations? : 60fps animations? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  60fps animations?
From: sshelby
Date: 4 Sep 2001 18:11:37
Message: <3b955199@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I have a couple of animations that only work satisfactorily at 60 fps using
AVI with MPG-4 compression. The problem is that the end product is a
screensaver, and the screensaver program doesn't like AVI at 60fps. It seems
to like MPG's better in general, but I can't seem to get an MPG to work at
all at 60 fps; it breaks the picture all up and scatters it all over the
screen. I've tried Videomach, TGMPGE, and BBmpg. Anyone have any
suggestions?
If you want to, you can download the AVI files at
http://www.shelbyvision.com/samples.htm
The two in question are "Orbiter" and "PlaneWords"
Thanks,
Steve Shelby